Made my first apple crisp of the season last night and thought I’d share my favorite recipe with everyone!
- 4 medium unpeeled or peeled cooking apples, sliced (about 4 cups)
- 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of quick-cooking or regular oats
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts (I leave these out)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of margarine or butter, softened
Heat oven to 375.
Spread the apple slices in an ungreased 8-inch square pan.
Mix reaming ingredients with fork; sprinkle over apples.
Bake uncovered until the topping is golden brown and apples are tender, about 30 minutes. Makes about 6 servings.